Viva Las Vegas!

Hi all! (on the subject of roos, but not referring to the ones up above)

One of my favorite expressions regarding what to do with roos is sending them to "Camp Kenmore." (Yeah, Vegas Chick. That was you!) Well, perusing the "What do you call your chicken coop?" thread, I came across another one. For those that are cockerels or non-layers "The Soup Coop"

- - -

Mom passed away March 20th, so I've been off-line for a bit due to dealing with her funera, lproperty and estate. Had to head back up to the Bay Area on Monday after a short visit back to Henderson.... Oh, so sorry (not) to miss the first triple-digit day. Hope all your birds are keeping cool....or headed off to spend summer vacation elsewhere.

Peep_show- that's too funny.

Decembermoon- my little guy is VERY small, so I'm hoping he won't be very loud and bother anyone. I hope!

Just joining in from NW Las Vegas!

Here's what I got so far...
5 RI Reds
2 Gold Stars
1 Ausralorp
1 Silver Laced Cochin
I picked them all up at V & V on Rancho Dr. about 4 weeks ago. They are awesome fun and can't wait for some eggs. The coop is almost done and they are enjoying it day and night now. We started with an introduction to the run and worked our way to sleeping there overnight. This chicken thing is truly an addiction.

Hello Vegas, I was wondering if any family here would let my husband & I come take a look at your coop & pick your brain a little. We want to have chickens, but first want to be prepared! thank you!
You are welcome to come by our place. We're new to the chicken addiction but we have just completed our coop. We have 9 chicks running around in there and they seem to be pretty happy. We're at Cheyenne/Durango.

LOL stupid auto correct! I have four girls in the back yard. I also have a serama and two silkie Ameraucana mixes, one of which is a frizzle. I just hatched 6 chicks, olive and super blue eggers...I think that's it lol I'm trying to find a home for my black silkie Ameraucana and maybe my serama. The serama has just started trying to crow and I'm pretty sure the black one is a boy too, just by behavior though. We'll see.

here's a crappy pic, thru a dirty window, of my new coop i got for mothers day! yay!!! in it is my 2 RI and 1 bantam gold laced sebright..

Back
Top Bottom