Vote For NEW "Chillin With My Peeps" Shirt Colors!!

Which color "Chillin" shirt would you buy?

• BLACK

Votes: 249 22.3%
  • DARK GRAY

Votes: 344 30.9%
  • STEEL BLUE

Votes: 331 29.7%
  • NAVY HEATHER

Votes: 406 36.4%

• Total voters
I do so very hope they are screen print and not the rubbery type of print. It is so hot and ickey and after a while it cracks and looks bad. All colors choices are nice ~ think the steel or navy is a little sharper looking. Ya know something like you might wear to a formal dinner on Sat. evening. (ahahah)

I bought a navy blue t-shirt last year and hardly ever wear it because I don't like the way the color looks with my various pants. To me - the gray or black - or even the steel blue are more versatile. Obviously, considering the vote, I'm in the minority on the color choice, though.
big_smile.png
You're not so much in the minority vote. Nearly all of them are in the 20-30% range. I'd say that's a fairly good split amongst all of the users.

Imo, they should just go with offering more colours & options. Esp for the actual logo's colour. They'd make much more money from it as people would take advantage of the variety. Jinx does this, offers different sizes, colours & sexes. I dunno why BYC wouldn't. *shrug*

I love the black! The yellow logo really stands out on the black. Also I think you should do some women's t-shirts or tank tops with this design. I would definitely buy one! Also you should make a purple, or pink shirt! :D

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom