Want To Hatch With Me?

Today's day fourteen for me. Down to five eggs, so I'm hoping they all make it through. Peep-Chicken, did any of your eggs end up being fertile?

Well, my eggs just locked down. I had three quitters so five made it to lockdown. Are yours still looking all clear? By now they'd be mostly black if they were fertile.

Well, my eggs just locked down. I had three quitters so five made it to lockdown. Are yours still looking all clear? By now they'd be mostly black if they were fertile.

I have 4 left. They are black, but not much movement. They don't stink so I wil leave them in and hope for chickies! Good luck with your hatch!

Got back last night from a weekend GS camping trip - yes, in the rain! We actually were working at one of the camps, and had an indoor unit. Lots of fun! Neighbor kid watched all my animals for us, and he did a great job! I just candled all the eggs, kept 42 and tossed out 24 that show absolutely nothing.

I am on day 16 with my dry homemade incubation. Two days until lockdown on my barnyard mix.

I have 14 that look okay now. Although they are not filled yet. I think the air sacs need to be bigger. How do you get that to happen at day 17?

Back
Top Bottom