Wanted in Central Texas

opalann

Hatching
11 Years
May 15, 2008
Liberty Hill
2 years ago I lost my birds to a predator. With a new baby, I decided to wait to get a new flock. Well baby is 18 months now and I would like more birds.
I have had MANY different breeds in the past but would like to stick to one this time. Even though I want a bird that is pretty to look at, I am mainly interested in a good layer. I am interested in about 6 hens and a roo. They don't need to be laying now, I would prefer pullets and a cockerel as opposed to grown birds but am willing to consider grown birds if the $ is right and they are close enough to my location. I am willing to drive some but it would really depend on how far you live.

I love Cochins, have had Black Australorpes, Rhode Island Reds, and various mutts. (I am not opposed to mutts
smile.png
)

My son would really like to have birds soon. I really appreciate any help in trying to locate some good birds.

Thank you

Check craigslist. I'm moving to that area soon and have been looking to see what's close and there are lots on there. My favorite laying breed is buff orpingtons. I had some when my daughter was 1 and they were actually really good with her, would even let her pet them. (she's always been so gentle).

On CL do a search of entire for sale section for things like chicken, chicks, and breed specific.

I have not been having very good luck with craigslist, so I figured I would check here. I really don't want to go to the feed store, If I have to I will hatch my own but would rather not right now

hello where is libery hill,
I have a flock of very beauthful Langshan if you want young birds that are all laying everyday and extremly gental big birds.

I PM you and sent pics

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom