Wanted: Silkie Eggs - Small Amount

kaceek

In the Brooder
10 Years
Oct 25, 2009
Guys Mills
Hello,

I am wanted to purchase some silkie eggs. I just got an incubator - genesis with auto egg turner. I would prefer Partridge, Blue, Or Splash from bearded Parents, with vaulted skulls... but let me know what you have
smile.png
I only would like 2 or 3 to do my first run and then purchase more later after I have my incubator running good. I currently have Blue Bearded Silkies- but not laying yet.

Please send me a message with what color silkie eggs you would sell and cost with shipping. Thanks so much!

Also, in the spring when my start laying... if you just would like to donate a couple silkie eggs (I'll pay shipping), I'll gladly return the favor and send you some when mine start laying.

If you live near Erie, PA I will gladly come pick them up. IF you are a breeder near Erie, PA... email me, as I'd like to have you as a contact to purchase from in the future. Thanks
smile.png

If you breed partridge or lavender or splash silkie... please send me a message as i'd like to add you to my contacts to purchase from in the future!

thanks all!!

Back
Top Bottom