Was it a fluke?

I'll have to look into it more after chores and running errands.
That pages has A LOT going on. Stuff moving all around. Maybe it's just me but it was kind of freaking me out.
Then there's that whole.... wow, I could make an incubator out of that.... idea that's invading my brain.
I think I was looking at a fairly inexpensive solar fridge, right?

Hey, all I have are silkies. I can't help it they aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer. 🤷‍♀️
You’re right about that 😅 Got my first silkie and only a month of having her she somehow got herself stuck under the PORCH! Never have I ever had a chicken get under there. I even dug a big hole out for her to crawl out of and she was still trying to get through the tiny holes in the porch. Sigh, chickens

Correct. Though I have no idea whether Alibaba is to be trusted. But anywhere else, the solar fridges were double the money.
I'll have to look into it more after chores and running errands.
That pages has A LOT going on. Stuff moving all around. Maybe it's just me but it was kind of freaking me out.
Then there's that whole.... wow, I could make an incubator out of that.... idea that's invading my brain.
I think I was looking at a fairly inexpensive solar fridge, right?
I heard alibaba is pretty good but it’s a hit or miss sometimes with the quality. There should be reviews for sellers if I’m not mistaken? It’s a website usually businesses buy from bulk from and it’s similar to websites like aliexpress, which I’ve had pretty good luck with ordering from.

Thank you.

It's not as safe as I would like it. It's not wire dug in the ground all around it safe but it is double stakes for each corner and every foot along the ground safe plus bricks on the nesting box hatch safe. We move it around the yard every week or so. During the day they have 3 dogs and a barn cat that monitor the yard. At night the dogs will patrol if they hear something. If something wanted in could they get in? Probably but not without me being alerted when I'm home.
depends on location, but it seems alright.

Back
Top Bottom