Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

Let me know if it works I can use it here too.
Sun is out 52 on our temperature gauge don't think it will
go higher today.
Suppose to have dry days coming at us now.

@pennyJo1960 , it looks like the baking soda and water does a good job killing moss. The untreated moss is still green. Treated moss is turning brown.

IMG_3685.JPG IMG_3682.JPG IMG_3686.JPG IMG_3687.JPG

what mixture of water to soda did you use??
Mix 8 ounces of baking soda into 1 gallon of water. I have a 2 gallon watering pail so I dumped a 1 pound box into it. Some of the baking soda settles to the bottom, so it needs to be stirred up a few times while it's being applied.

You're supposed to wet the moss down with a garden hose first, then apply the bs/water mixture.

Mix 8 ounces of baking soda into 1 gallon of water. I have a 2 gallon watering pail so I dumped a 1 pound box into it. Some of the baking soda settles to the bottom, so it needs to be stirred up a few times while it's being applied.

You're supposed to wet the moss down with a garden hose first, then apply the bs/water mixture.
Gotta try this Husband has a mixture that he uses in the front yard but i wont let him use it in the back because we let the chickens have the back yard but would love to get rid of the moss a on the side walks that lead out to the coop. the moss is so slippery i have fallen more than once out there....

Back
Top Bottom