Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

If you have any/will have soon day-old chicks from these various breeds, please IM me!! I am looking for 4-6 pullets. I will take your roosters, but I will have you know, they will be dinner.

Black Copper Maran
Exchequer Leghorn
German Spitzhauben
Golden Laced Polish
Golden Spangled Hamburg
Blue Splash Maran
Golden Laced Wyandotte
Buff Silkie
Buff/Blue/Splash Orpington
Mottled Cochin
Partridge Silkie
Red Shouldered Yokohama
Easter Egger

ETA - around the South Sound - Tacoma area

If I don't get a response I will be ordering from Ideal or Dunlap, so you can message me if you are looking at ordering chicks, if we order them together, it's a much better deal. I will deliver between Tacoma and Kent when they arrive, so let me know...

Last edited:
Quote:
yuckyuck.gif

My porch is still waiting on the wind issue to get put back together, all mah pots fell off the railings. I have to find something to plant in them, other than Styrofoam
hu.gif

Any ideas for some low-light perennials that do well in a pot?

Hostas are great in the shade. When I tried to grow them in the ground, the slugs would strip them clean. So, I moved them to large pots and they look beautiful year after year.

Ok so this might sound silly. But I have a promise to keep to my lone hen. I promised this hen that if she survived the winter, I would get her a new flock to raise.

So does anyone have any barn yard bantam mix's coming available early spring? I'm only looking for three or four.

I don't think that's silly at all! She needs some friends to keep her company, after all.

Hostas are beautiful, and I actually had some in Iowa, and they survived me
woot.gif

I am worried about my container sizes, I have 10 4"x14" square rectangle pots. Sadly, I think the hostas would want more room than I can offer. I have seen mint though, and I bet it is about the right size!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom