Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

So do you all have your birds blood tested already? Finding out I needed to do that blindsided me so I didn't have time to get that done before the entry deadline. Sad...I really was hoping to make this my first show with my Barnevelders...

DD

So do you all have your birds blood tested already? Finding out I needed to do that blindsided me so I didn't have time to get that done before the entry deadline. Sad...I really was hoping to make this my first show with my Barnevelders...

DD

If you're not NPIP they will test at show (or at least reserve the right to). So I'm just going with that. No big deal. Apparently as silly as it sounds here in WA you can't get NPIP certified without a flock under 30 birds.

Those on the fence about the WFF show, don't forget entries have to be postmarked today.  Just dropped mine off in the mailbox!  Hope to see some of y'all there.

Sent mine in yesterday. - first time showing a chicken.
1f633.png

DD

You are going to come aren't you? If you do, look me up - I will be showing a blacb bamtam Araucana.

Hello Washington Chicken Lovers :).... Thought Id stop by today and say hello. Been awhile since I was here:).... Seems I only get to be social in the rainy/winter months LOL. Hope all is well for you all. Welcome to the new peeps:)

Ill be at the show in November... maybe I ll get to see some of you :)

Nan

I am only bringing my Wheaten Marans cockerel. My Blue Silkie pullet, that has serious winning potential, decided to go broody at the begining of Oct and is raising a clutch. I will be showing her in the Spring though.

It's always so hard to leave birds at home that have potential. I was hoping my white Langshan pullets would be ready because they're looking amazing, but they just won't be quite ready. Springtime they'll be tough to beat. I don't envy you the stiff competition in Silkies though.

Back
Top Bottom