Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

I hope it stops expanding!!!
fl.gif
goodpost.gif
fl.gif
goodpost.gif
fl.gif
goodpost.gif

Technically, this story doesn't say it's expanding. These two farms were added, and their birds will be euthanized, as a precaution.

What I meant was I hope no more farms get added to the list. It's not good for the number to grow!

On another note.... My 30th is this week. DH and dd gave me my present last night. It's a Sony a58 with a bunch of lenses!!! Guess who's been torturing chicks all night? Poor things aren't afraid of cameras now!

Could I get some advice on coop siding in our PNW climate? I live on San Juan Island. I've seen a couple peeps here from Oak Harbor and Whidbey Island, so we've got to have similar weather issues.
I'm looking at some coop building plans, and many of them have just hardware cloth on 4 sides. I understand that's great for ventilation, but what about the wind and rain? Should I plan on having one or two sides build of something solid?

Tara

Could I get some advice on coop siding in our PNW climate? I live on San Juan Island. I've seen a couple peeps here from Oak Harbor and Whidbey Island, so we've got to have similar weather issues.
I'm looking at some coop building plans, and many of them have just hardware cloth on 4 sides. I understand that's great for ventilation, but what about the wind and rain? Should I plan on having one or two sides build of something solid?

Tara
Dry, Not windy, and well ventilated

Back
Top Bottom