Washingtonians Come Together! Washington Peeps

only one today but had a window fall in on them so kinda give them a pass
then tossed the last pullet of the three celtic was sure they were cockerels and
a few weren't but it kinda adds to my colors the frizzle kinda has me stumped as
to what it is and of course my little silkie chick at celtics

I just realized that I am not a fan of change. The newly designed website takes some getting used to.

And it's been so long since I've had a chance to sit down this spring. I miss everyone. Hatching season is almost over and it seems winter barely left us.

Finally got our chicks and or not broody hen outside!
IMG_7488.JPG
IMG_7485.JPG

Well fried up one of our cornish cross chickens tonight just a small 7 1/2 pounder man was it delicious nice and tender. Three of us had dinner and we could have fed 4 more guess the only mistake I made was freezing them whole should have split them in half. The 10 pounders will be quite the meal.

Hi all,
Just wanted to see what everyone is doing? I been pretty busy setting up a farm-prepper blog and think I got it. Now If anyone is interested in writing for Family Survival Farm blog at your leisure and on farm, garden, survival subjects please let me know...We would love to see your opinions and thoughts. How many of us have blogs or post for other blogs?

How is everyone doing? I finally got my incubator and will start a quail batch(24 eggs) on the 3rd of june. Should be a lot of fun. Well guess it is time to turn off the light and hit the sack. goodnight everyone.

Back
Top Bottom