Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
The other EE posted is a pullet as well, yes.

Yes!!! Thank you.
wee.gif

Hi everyone! I am new to this, I have 6 chicks that areabout 5 weeks old. I lost an EE pullet about a week ago and I am looking for another one. I am in the Tacoma/Federal Way area. I am having a hard time finding a pullet that looks like "Peaches", she looked like a Hawk. I am also looking for an actual Ameraucana as well. I want only local birds, so if anyone knows someone who has a hawk looking EE or true Ameraucanas please let me know! Thank you everyone!

HECK YA! So 8 am this morning, kids are at school there was a smidgen of sunshine and I was out the door finishing that darn run! And ITS DONE!!!!
celebrate.gif
I have some very happy girlies this morning!! They are outside playing, flapping their wings and one even found a caterpiller! She was VERY happy! I hurt sooo badly from my carpel tunnel I can barely move my right arm and hand, but I am sooo very happy and tickled with myself! Next project is the coop! They are still in the dog crate, however since its for my mastiff they are not lacking in space in there. Ha Ha! And I am 99.9% positive that Flash is a girl! Hard to show in a pic, but her hackles the black part makes them look pointed but there is still the white after it and they are very much rounded! There is NO color at all on her saddle just the same black and white, her comb is paler that Hopes, and her wings are very large! Yup Yup! I have a good feeling! Thank you to EVERYONE who told me what to watch for on her! You have no idea how much I appreciate it!!!!
highfive.gif

Hi everyone! I am new to this, I have 6 chicks that areabout 5 weeks old. I lost an EE pullet about a week ago and I am looking for another one. I am in the Tacoma/Federal Way area. I am having a hard time finding a pullet that looks like "Peaches", she looked like a Hawk. I am also looking for an actual Ameraucana as well. I want only local birds, so if anyone knows someone who has a hawk looking EE or true Ameraucanas please let me know! Thank you everyone!
welcome-byc.gif
I am not in that area so not sure where to go, but I am sure someone on here can help you! This is an amazing group of people! Welcome to the group!!! Everyone here has been very helpful and their knowledge is AMAZING!!!! I am sorry to hear you lost a lil girly.. :( Hope you can find a new one soon!!

welcome-byc.gif
Welcome! I'm so sorry you lost a chick. My three are 5 weeks, too. I can't even imagine (at least I don't want to).
hugs.gif

Jessica (FireWifeJess) recently got some - maybe she can help. Jess - where did you get your pullets that were the same age as the others in your flock?

Again, welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom