Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
frow.gif
welcome-byc.gif
Welcome to the new peeps! You may soon see that there are many good peeps on here (and a few not so good
idunno.gif
) There is lots of good info and help to be had just for the asking.

Hello there. I do not frequent his thread, but it seems very active.
thumbsup.gif

I am wondering if their is any vet in my area, Pyuallup, that would do swab testing. I believe I have a respiratory thing going on. I have been doing research and I want to know exactly what I am dealing with. Thank you in advance for any advice,

Hello there. I do not frequent his thread, but it seems very active.
thumbsup.gif

I am wondering if their is any vet in my area, Pyuallup, that would do swab testing. I believe I have a respiratory thing going on. I have been doing research and I want to know exactly what I am dealing with. Thank you in advance for any advice,

Welcome to the thread! I don't know of any vets for chickens yet. I'll be curious what others post about this, as well. I hope you find a vet who can help you.

Quote: The chicken police came to my neighbor's looking for her roosters. She doesn't have any. It just a matter of time until whoever complained realizes that I do. I took the hose and squirted Blondie and Fritz whenever they crowed. Fritz figured it out right away. I haven't heard him crow since. Blondie is apparently as dumb as a box of rocks. I may have to replace him with one of his sons. Anyone want a very gentlemanly, but noisy rooster?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom