Washingtonians

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if they eat a lot of slugs, bugs and bees (yes, BEES... dumb chicken), then what are we eating?
I tell my customers that today's slugs, bugs and worms are tomorrow's eggs.
wink.png

I came home to a broody Blueberry last night. I just might have stuck four of the Ameracauna eggs that you send home with me under her.
lau.gif

Her first time going broody so I don't have high hopes. Don't tell DH about my experiment LOL

I'm experimenting too with my first time broody Cuckoo Marans. She's sitting on five beautiful Marans eggs from Zgoatlady.
big_smile.png

That coop looks great! Thank you. We should just have cleaning parties whenever anybody's coop needs a big clean. it sure makes the chore a whole lot more fun.
Especially when it comes with great company and yummy food!
smile.png

Ok everyone, anyone good with electronics and want a VERY LARGE SCREEN TV for FREE that needs a new thingy in it!

It works properly for about 45 - 60 minutes, then the colors start going wonky. We put in a new bulb, but Hubby says it needs a new something (can't remember what he called it), that costs about $600-700. It is enormous, about 69 inches I think. It's about 5 years old. (We don't watch more than about an hour a day, so it's not really badly worn)

All you have to do is bring a pickup, and we will help load it. PM me if interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom