water coming from gosings nose?

rebbecka

In the Brooder
Aug 14, 2015
texas
my gosling is about a little over half a month now and ive noticed every time he drinks water and eats, little drops of water come out of his nostril and he shakes his head to shake them off. is this normal? after a while i guess he gets it out and it stops until he drinks and eats, then the cyce continues

my gosling is about a little over half a month now and ive noticed every time he drinks water and eats, little drops of water come out of his nostril and he shakes his head to shake them off. is this normal? after a while i guess he gets it out and it stops until he drinks and eats, then the cyce continues
If all else seems normal then this is too, reason for saying they are constantly sticking their faces and nares into water so drops are bound to come out as long as he is acting normal other wise then he is okay. They keep their nares clean by washing them in water.

How is he doing over all now?

Great, a perfectly happy little golsing, even with the extra vitamins the lump on his leg has yet to go down so i am beginning to think it is a growth?He still limps but other than that he seems fine, the closest vian vet is 5 hours away in austin.. so i seem to be at a loss her as i am clueless about what it could be!

Great, a perfectly happy little golsing, even with the extra vitamins the lump on his leg has yet to go down so i am beginning to think it is a growth?He still limps but other than that he seems fine, the closest vian vet is 5 hours away in austin.. so i seem to be at a loss her as i am clueless about what it could be!
Can you post a pic? not that we'd know but someone might have an idea.

Back
Top Bottom