WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok who has the anconas? Id do a side swap.. $20 pp. I am looking for some black chocolate and blue (or just darker)...I have some light and I believe a tricolored ancona ducklings now. I think the light will be a lav or buff but they havent developed their markings yet. I would like to have some darker to add to the group. I said I wasnt gonna get anymore yet but what the hey....lol

Ok who has the anconas? Id do a side swap.. $20 pp. I am looking for some black chocolate and blue (or just darker)...I have some light and I believe a tricolored ancona ducklings now. I think the light will be a lav or buff but they havent developed their markings yet. I would like to have some darker to add to the group. I said I wasnt gonna get anymore yet but what the hey....lol
If you have light & tri-color ducklings to spare I have some black to spare. We may not be too far apart to just meet up & trade.

Mine are still little so itll be several months before they lay im guessing.
Mine hatched last week. I was talking about swapping babies for the colors we each want.
wink.png

Oh ok...well I only have 4 right now so im not planning to get rid of them yet until I find out if they are male or female. However if I hatch some eggs id be willing to swap some ducklings from that hatch. Where are you located??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom