WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
No worries Erin. I stall it too.
lau.gif
There aren't quite as many of us waterfowl people, so this moves a bit slower than some of the other chains. I don't worry about it like the others do. I understand it happens. Eventually someone will come along who likes the offer & it will move again.
thumbsup.gif
Yeah last year this thread moved like crazy, but not so much anymore. I could also do silkies maybe but they have been finicky lately. or combo

Quote: The old waterfowl thread died out last fall & I tried to give the person who was stuck on it opportunity to get it moving again by accepting her paypal offer. She never sent it so I rescinded my offer & started this chain instead. I don't think we've been doing too bad on stalling for such a new chain with a less popular main offer requirement.

Dang it! I missed the Favorelles... those Ermines sounds lovely! I only have 2 out of 10 pens I can collect out of right now though so I'm pacing myself. Some girls are still waiting to "clean-up" and some new girls should start laying any day now.

I'll keep my eye on you ArrowChicken so I can grab your Faverolles next time :)

This is the current offer, right?

Quote:

Do to nearly all of my pens being destroyed by nasty storms over these past few weeks.I am not going to be on much for awhile. I am in the process of cleaning up, and the doctor's is telling me I might need surgery on my hand I broke a few weeks ago. People I owe things to I have contaced to see if they would take what I have available now.

Happy swapping everyone! I hope to be back soon...silkie what I owe you hasn't been affected-so were are good (except the quail)

Do to nearly all of my pens being destroyed by nasty storms over these past few weeks.I am not going to be on much for awhile. I am in the process of cleaning up, and the doctor's is telling me I might need surgery on my hand I broke a few weeks ago. People I owe things to I have contaced to see if they would take what I have available now.

Happy swapping everyone! I hope to be back soon...silkie what I owe you hasn't been affected-so were are good (except the quail)
Just let me know what you have in place of the quail then. No biggie.

CURRENT OFFER

Originally Posted by loprettaerin

I will take the Plymouth rocks not sure what the favorelle are or may have taken them.

I will offer up:

6 + Rouen Duck pet Quaility but great layer 6-7 eggs a week per hen

or 6 + BBS marans but they do through salmons also

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom