WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't really take the other breeds. I am perfectly willing to wait until they start laying, even if its the fall or next spring. I'm patient. Just want to contribute to the waterfowl swap, its a good thing and I really want to help get it off of the ground.

If you would prefer to roll back to your original offer, that's fine with me. Either way, I'm easy.

I can't really take the other breeds. I am perfectly willing to wait until they start laying, even if its the fall or next spring. I'm patient. Just want to contribute to the waterfowl swap, its a good thing and I really want to help get it off of the ground.

If you would prefer to roll back to your original offer, that's fine with me. Either way, I'm easy.
I'm fine with shipping when they are ready if you want to wait. If I can't fulfill it for some reason I can always send you a paypal if you want.

That's fine with me, I'm easy (don't let that get around)
tongue.png

so how long does that offer stand or what if no one mines it? i would like to get into some swaps, however i can't have scoveys

so how long does that offer stand or what if no one mines it? i would like to get into some swaps, however i can't have scoveys
I'll MINE the scovies to give you some more choices

OFFER:
4+ Call duck (mixed color flock)

4+ Pekin Duck

4+ Runner Duck (mixed color flock)

4+ Assortment of above breeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom