WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
so you're offering both types: Penciled Runners and Black Runners? Or are they a mix of Pencilled and Black? (Black drake over Pencilled duck actually throws some pretty babies in a nice, mostly solid, pewter color)

Not that there's anything wrong with experimental colors, but if your default is SQ you should state that they're not True-type. If they don't meet the SOP they won't be able to compete in most shows. Most folks here will start with a color description and note that they have a Black drake over Pencilled duck, or some-such, for full disclosure.

Not that there's anything wrong with experimental colors, but if your default is SQ you should state that they're not True-type. If they don't meet the SOP they won't be able to compete in most shows. Most folks here will start with a color description and note that they have a Black drake over Pencilled duck, or some-such, for full disclosure.
Yes, please note any mixed color flocks in your offer. That will help the chain move more quickly as people can decide quickly if they want the offer or not. Pictures of your actual birds also help. Pictures are not required but are useful.

yes my runners all "run" together. they're several different colors in the pen. they will be pure runners but could be any mix of colors of pictures above

Current Offer (I just added a few clarifying details for you Ark
wink.png
)
mine ancona eggs post 87

offer
6 pure runner sending out around 4/29 (mixed color flock from SQ stock)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom