WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silkie for having my back...ill throw u in some extras!!
thumbsup.gif

Thanks daze....so what can I give you?
wink.png
For what?

CURRENT
OFFER:

4+ Pekin

4+ Indian Runner, mixed color flock from SQ stock

4+ Call, mixed color flock (2 orders ahead, 1-2 weeks depending on how they lay)

4+ Duck Hen's Choice (could be anything listed above &/or Muscovies if they begin laying before ship)

I can delay shipment on any above as long as the hens cooperate.

Quote:
Sorry Arkansas... I'm not really such a snark. I just noticed many times when you claimed a breed you offered it in the next round and your swap page didn't list any of those breeds. Mea culpa.

Sorry Arkansas... I'm not really such a snark. I just noticed many times when you claimed a breed you offered it in the next round and your swap page didn't list any of those breeds. Mea culpa.
She has a lot of stuff not listed on her swap page, I know because the sebbies, quail & turkeys I'm getting aren't there...LOL She keeps the goodies hidden & offers what there's a ton of on the swap page.

I try to keep the confusion down to a minimum on my swap page. Silkie is right I do have lots of breeds of different fowl, I try not to hold up the threads with breeds -offers that I know may take a little longer to get out. I also dnt like to make ppl wait for their claims -I know most everyone has to time setting, lockdown just right to get the maximum out of hatchings.

So that is why I have a tab of what's available now -so if they want those I can get them out sooner than my other breeds, or if they want they can ask about my other breeds -whichever they prefer. I try to work with others as easily as I can, but I have dedicated locals to take care of too, I'm a small hometown business trying to spread my love of poultry.

Now plz will someone claim silkies ducks...eggs are beautiful, and she packs extremely well. No detached air cells and wonky wobbly bits ;)

I'm fixing to be swimming in her beautiful eggs....so better hurry...they are calling my name........:barnie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom