WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
updated offer
4 - rouen
4 - pekin
or if she lays again and if wanted 4 - fawn and white runner
6 - mix between them all
(my runners have been on and off so it is hard to tell if i can have 4 eggs in a time, i like to send out 3 day old eggs at the latest
soon as these are taken i will hold eggs starting the next morning)

updated offer
4 - rouen
4 - pekin
6 - mix between them all
(my runners have been on and off so it is hard to tell if i can have 4 eggs in a time, i like to send out 3 day old eggs at the latest
I would grab these if I had room. I have 3 bators double stacked right now.

updated offer
4 - rouen
4 - pekin
6 - mix between them all
MINE mix of rouens & runners please (please wait until at least Tuesday 28th to ship due to full bators & a holiday weekend)

OFFER: (to ship after June 1st)

4+ Muscovy Mixed color flock covered by white drake (just started laying, setting eggs this weekend for fertility check & can ship after the 1st if all goes well with check)

4+ Indian runners (SQ stock, mixed color flock covered by fawn/white & blue drakes))

6+ Pekin Duck

4+ Call Duck Mixed color flock covered by white drake

6 Hen's Choice (could include any of the above plus Toulouse goose depending on who lays, can exclude 1 duck breed from selection & let me know if you don't want geese)

Last edited:

The white is the drake. The blue bibbed hen is hiding in the back. Other hens are grey, pastel & blue fawn.

Scovies are white drake over 3 white hens, 3 black pied (1 is rippled) hens, 1 chocolate hen & 1 chocolate pied hen. I'll have to get new pix of them tomorrow if you need them. The ones I have only show 3 hens.

pop.gif

The white is the drake. The blue bibbed hen is hiding in the back. Other hens are grey, pastel & blue fawn.

Scovies are white drake over 3 white hens, 3 black pied (1 is rippled) hens, 1 chocolate hen & 1 chocolate pied hen. I'll have to get new pix of them tomorrow if you need them. The ones I have only show 3 hens.
No pics needed but thanks for replying! I am just looking for barred and some other colors. But figured it wouldn't hurt to ask to see if you have what I am lookng for!
And as for calls, I am looking for the magpie/ancona marks. But the blues and pastels are gorgeous too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom