WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no other waterfowl besides the muscovies. Here is a visual of my swap page choose anything on it:

You could even add a couple of plants or the leg bands to a hens choice if you like.

Giani Bernini evening bag, leather
$T2eC16NHJGwFFZ,eEJyyBR1FcWWV)w~~60_1.JPG

A Pair of 7 1/2 Ann Klein iflex heels in very good condition.
$(KGrHqR,!ngFHPFcBjU3BR1FsmfQUQ~~60_1.JPG

5 size 11 and 17 size 1and 2 leg bands

Vintage (can you believe that something made in 1988 is actually vintage now?!) Pfaltzgraf tin

Pick as many books as you want:
1. Anita Shreve "All She Ever Wanted"
2. "The Spacetime Frontier" a collection of science fiction shorts
3. "The Bean Trees" by Barbara Kingsolver
4. "An Unfinished Season" by Just Ward
5. "Scripts for the Pageant" An epic poem

1. Simply Upholstery
2. 365 TV Free Activities
3. Quick and Easy Family Baking
4. Emeril
5. Family Games

1. Sexy in 6
2. Vegetable Dishes
3. Everything Grilling Cookbook

1. 365 Preschool activities
2. The Complete Home Decorator
3. Sidetracked Home Executives

These are youth size 11

Choose two or three (WYG swap) of the following plants: (If you want any combinations of items, let me know)

Sorry for any doubles, I am in the middle of editing my swap page.

I also have a set of 4 of these things for a smoker. They hold your chickens upright inside the smoker, they're like little, speculum shaped stands or racks that fit inside the cavity and hold the chicken upright. Its for one of those weber or weber knock-off smokers; the tallish ones with the dome shaped top.

1. Black Eyed Susan Starts (live plants) (6)

This is a picture of some of my birds in front of them, they're the yellow flowers with the black centers.

2. 50 Organic Heirloom Tomato seeds (mixed)
Here are some pictures of the varieties I have:

3. Jerusalem Artichoke Starts (6)

They grow an edible tuber that is way yummy

4. Painters Pallette Starts (3)

5. Mixed Pole beans (30 seeds)
I have yard long red asparagus, flat yellow beans, rattlesnake, purple filet, and a green italian flat bean.

6. Oregano start (1 clump)

7. Chocolate mint, Spearmint, Apple mint, lemon mint

spearmint

apple mint

chocolate mint

8. Variegated Hosta (1 clump)

11. variegated vinca groundcover

14. 1 clump of thyme

2. Cissus Quadrangularis/Veldt Grape This plant is a vining succulent in the grape family which looks really cool in a hanging basket (it needs to come in for the winter, or you could keep it as a houseplant all year round, it won't care) and I am led to believe has some sort of medicinal properties and is made into some sort of Chutney in Indian cooking. This plant is also easy to root. You will receive two starts

3. This is variegated water clover, it grows along a runner on the bottom of your pond or other water feature and sends these leaves up to the surface where they do a good job of providing cover for your fish and keeping down the algae. You will receive one nice clump

4. I also have some limelight artemisia. This is an outdoor perennial (pictured here in a planter) and its hardy in zones 3-9 It is really good for erosion control, takes very little upkeep and looks great. I like to use it on the side of a bank where I don't feel like putting vetch and its too sunny for vinca. Its a nice change from other groundcovers because its upright and its got this beautiful variegated foliage. It needs very little water once established and it takes full sun to full shade and it doesn't lose variegation in the shade. It grows up to 2' tall. You will receive about 6 plants.

5. I also have some yellow flag irises which are around my pond, but they'll grow just about anywhere. I will send about 3 large rhizomes or 5 smaller ones.

6. This is Callisia repens or Bolivian Jew. Its in the wandering jew family, but it has very small leaves. I love it as a "groundcover" for my potted plants. It only grows very shallow roots, so they don't interfere with the roots of the larger plant and it helps keep moisture in the rootball of the potted plant, plus it adds interest to the surface of the soil. I will send one clump with about 7-10 stems. Put it right into the soil and keep it moist, or root it in some water, It is super easy to root.

9. Cattails- These are the same cattails you see all over, full sun, pond or raingarden, they need to be started in at least 3" of water, but don't mind ending up in mud (such as would happen in a rain-garden or drainage ditch) once they take root. These are great at filtering your water or helping to dry up low-lying areas. You will receive three rhizomes.

10. Liriope- This is a perennial in zones 7-10. It is an ornamental grass that gets a purple flower all summer. It is very useful in borders. This requires full sun to part shade. You will receive one clump.

12, Hostas- love the shade, part sun is also okay and I think they are hardy in zones 3-8b. They are good in all types of soil. You will receive one nice clump.

13. I have Bronze Fennel Starts, These are hardy in zones 4a-9b and prefer full sun. They are beautiful and smell really nice when you brush past them. They are a tall, impact plant for your herb garden, which is nice since most herbs are shorter. This is the kind of fennel which you grow for the seeds (i.e. sausage making). You will receive two starts.

15. These are Oxalis Purpurea, they grow from a small, spring/summer/fall planted bulb and can be grown as a house plant or in the garden. They like part shade but can tolerate sun or deep shade. They grow from zone 8-11, but can be brought in and stored in some soil during the winter in cooler zones. You will receive ten bulbs.

16. I have some Perilla or Shiso starts to offer, these are in the basil/mint family and they have a really interesting, basil/oregano/sesame flavor. I like to make them into kimchi or into a salty/sweet pickle and they can really add some nice color when chiffonaded in a salad. They also look gorgeous in your flower or herb garden. These are easy to grow from seeds which you can collect in the fall. These like full sun or part shade and will grow as an annual herb in any zone.

I HAVE SOME HEIRLOOM SEEDS:
I will send any grouping of these seeds that you like, no limits (within reason). Pick as many seeds as you like along with another item. All seeds were Organically grown and hand collected. You get 50+ seeds per order.

1. Heirloom Tomato Mix: this is a mix of tomatoes that I have grown organically and hand collected this past fall, they are generally disease resistant and split resistant. I try to mix indeterminate and determinate varieties.

2. Dill- this is a variety called mammoth dill, grown organically and hand collected by myself.

3. Bronze fennel- This is a beautiful perennial. It has a bronze color to the foliage and Black swallowtail butterflies love this stuff for laying their eggs. This is the plant that you grow when you want fennel seeds for seasoning.

4. Green bulbing fennel (Florence Fennel)- This is the stuff that you grow to use as a vegetable. The bottom grows into a bulbous structure that is used in a lot of Mediterranean cooking.

5. Black Eyed Susan/ Rudbeckia seeds- very easy to start from seed.

6. Purple Perilla- this is an asian herb which is like a mix of mint, basil and oregano with a little sesame undertone. It is very good when pickled Korean style. As an added bonus, these are a beautiful bright purple/burgundy color that looks great tucked into a flower garden or adds color to your herb garden.

7. Double Black Datura- Devils Trumpet, this is a gorgeous flower with dark purple double, trumpet shaped flowers and black stems, really pretty

8. Rat Tailed Radish- 25 seeds, this is a non-bulbing radish, you eat the seed pods, they look like litttle rat tails.
They are VERY VERY spicy. Not hot pepper spicy, but radish spicy. Good for pickling when young or eating raw when older, but I like them young and tender.

9. Honeydew Melon- 50 seeds, or more, I'll send whatever I have, I think I'm allergic to them, my lips and throat itch when I eat them, though these vines get such good yields.

10. Cantaloupe Melon- 25 seeds

11. Cherry tomato seeds- 25 seeds

Last edited:
As long as you offer waterfowl or gamebird (pretty much anything but chickens) as your 1st offer, you can add anything you like after that (even chickens).

I'll rescue you Renee. Send me the scovies please.

OFFER:

4+ Indian Runner (drakes: fawn/white & silver, hens: fawn/white, blue/white, black, chocolate, blue, penciled)
or
4+ Assorted Duck (runner, pekin &/or scovy, will depend on who is laying)
or
4+ Blue Slate Turkey (they could stop laying any time, so grab these fast if you want them, been hatching blue & lavender from this trio)
or
6+ Hen's Choice Chicken (LF & bantam EE &/or Showgirl depending on who lays
or
Complete Hen's Choice (could include anything above plus Tennesse Red quail or assorted color coturnix quail) will include extras but specific quantities will depend on breeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom