WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
This works as a chain. Check the current offer for anything you might want. If there is something you want in that offer post "mine" & make your own offer. PM the person you claim from with your shipping info. Once your offer is claimed that person will contact you with shipping info. Each person pays only the shipping to the next person.

I'm totally tempted by the swedes, too, but all I have to offer right now are chicken eggs. The turkey eggs aren't fertile yet. Ah well!

Due to the season & how slow the thread has been moving wr have been allowing chickens as a first offer if they ate available to ship within 2 weeks (weather permitting) as long as you also offer non-chicken eggs for a future shipment. Please try not to have more than 1 order waiting at a time for any specific eggs & podt ehen ypu expect to be able to ship.

Due to the season & how slow the thread has been moving wr have been allowing chickens as a first offer if they ate available to ship within 2 weeks (weather permitting) as long as you also offer non-chicken eggs for a future shipment. Please try not to have more than 1 order waiting at a time for any specific eggs & podt ehen ypu expect to be able to ship.

Thanks Silkie, I'll keep that in mind! I'm probably better off resisting for a few more weeks, anyway, haha. It's still pretty early to be hatching anything at my house. And especially ducks, it's seems like they'd grow up having more fun if I waited to hatch them until all the water on my property was liquid again. ;) But I am definitely subscribing to this thread to watch as the weather starts to turn toward spring.
big_smile.png

I will be glued to this thread when the weather changes,,,,,,hoping you will offer some of those midget whites...

Gladly! I hope I'll have any extra to offer - I've only got the pair of them, so a single hen, and she hasn't once held still for the tom yet. She's been laying now for a few weeks, but it'd be just my luck to have her go broody two eggs after she's finally fertile, haha. But if she keeps laying, I'll be happy to share. :)

I will be glued to this thread when the weather changes,,,,,,hoping you will offer some of those midget whites...

Gladly! I hope I'll have any extra to offer - I've only got the pair of them, so a single hen, and she hasn't once held still for the tom yet. She's been laying now for a few weeks, but it'd be just my luck to have her go broody two eggs after she's finally fertile, haha. But if she keeps laying, I'll be happy to share. :)

It if ok to offer a mix of eggs if you only have 1-2 hens.
Example: offer assortment of turkey & muscovy to total 4+ eggs (it's best to give at least 2-3 of each)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom