WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last year I ordered eggs from ebay in Jan. They arrived frozen and cracked. Mail trucks are not heated. They were left outside at our house also. Until this cold front breaks keeping eggs from cracking up either in the coop or on a truck might be hard.

My swedes just stopped laying...

You have a couple options since your offer hasn't been claimed yet.
1. If you have not received what you claimed yet, contact the person you claimed from to make sure they have not shipped yet. If they have not we can roll back to their offer.
2. If the eggs you claimed have already shipped, you may adjust your offer to reflect what is currently available & offer the swedes as a future shipment for when they get back to laying if someone wants to wait on them.

You have a couple options since your offer hasn't been claimed yet.
1. If you have not received what you claimed yet, contact the person you claimed from to make sure they have not shipped yet. If they have not we can roll back to their offer.
2. If the eggs you claimed have already shipped, you may adjust your offer to reflect what is currently available & offer the swedes as a future shipment for when they get back to laying if someone wants to wait on them.

Current Offer:

6+ Buff Orp/RIR

OR

4+ Blue Swede eggs ( Later shipping date ) MAYBE MARCH?

4+ Blue Swede eggs ( Later shipping date )   MAYBE MARCH?

and

Mommy to 6 Chickens, 1 Swedish Duck

How do you get fertile eggs out of a lone duck? ;)

If your eggs are not fertile you can not use them to swap with. You will need to roll back to the previous offer if yours have not been shipped or update your offer with FERTILE eggs if it has.

I just looked back & Hardrizzle has not claimed anything on this chain. Harley has the current offer. I'm looking from my cell so someone please double check me to make sure I'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom