WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current offer from Eggorthechicken

Ok I want silkies anconas. I want some blues.

I can offer 4+ Ancona duck eggs. You can see pics of them on my swap page.

(We are supposed to get some cold weather again this week so I would want to wait until it's ideal to collect and ship)

Http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/eggorthechicken-swap-page

Or

8+ chicken mix
I have OE and Maran Roos over ameraucanas, RIR, Cochin, faverolles, EE, australourpe, Sussex girls. I can throw in some banty eggs also. I have a silky mix who lays the cutest little eggs.

Please PM me your shipping info. My annies are a trio of blue & a quad of black penned together so you should get some blue & maybe lavender with the blacks.

If nobody wants them you are welcome to roll back. I don't have anything else right now
1f616.png

If nobody wants them you are welcome to roll back. I don't have anything else right now
1f616.png
I believe most are waiting for the weather to change,,,,,I know I am, many of mine are not laying reliably enough to make plans for the eggs....with that said, do you have any pics of your barnyard mixes ???

I believe most are waiting for the weather to change,,,,,I know I am, many of mine are not laying reliably enough to make plans for the eggs....with that said, do you have any pics of your barnyard mixes ???
Yeah my weather stinks here too. I can wait to ship as well when the weather is cooperative. I do have pics of my chicken flock, I just need to get them uploaded. I will try to do that as soon as I can...I just don't have access to them right now ( at work).

Some pics of my mixed flock.

OE Rooster named Copper

BCM Rooster Kevin

Hen (JG cross) She is huge!

Fav hen (she is hunkered over about 10 chicks in this pic)

Lavender Ameraucauna (this is a roo that I dont have anymore, but I have a hen this color)

EE, RIR, and Australourpe snuggling on a cold day.

I have more but haven't been able to get any good pics of them this winter.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom