WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
We try not to roll back on this thread. I understand weather & seasonal laying so we just try to keep our offer as updated as possible until someone comes along to claim it.
Okie doke! I just didn't want to stall.
hide.gif

Current offer from Eggorthechicken

Ok I want silkies anconas. I want some blues.

I can offer 4+ Ancona duck eggs. You can see pics of them on my swap page.

(We are supposed to get some cold weather again this week so I would want to wait until it's ideal to collect and ship)

Http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/eggorthechicken-swap-page

Or

8+ chicken mix
I have OE and Maran Roos over ameraucanas, RIR, Cochin, faverolles, EE, australourpe, Sussex girls. I can throw in some banty eggs also. I have a silky mix who lays the cutest little eggs.

Please PM me your shipping info. My annies are a trio of blue & a quad of black penned together so you should get some blue & maybe lavender with the blacks.

Current offer from Eggorthechicken

Ok I want silkies anconas. I want some blues.

I can offer 4+ Ancona duck eggs. You can see pics of them on my swap page.

(We are supposed to get some cold weather again this week so I would want to wait until it's ideal to collect and ship)

Http://www.backyardchickens.com/a/eggorthechicken-swap-page

Or

8+ chicken mix
I have OE and Maran Roos over ameraucanas, RIR, Cochin, faverolles, EE, australourpe, Sussex girls. I can throw in some banty eggs also. I have a silky mix who lays the cutest little eggs.

Please PM me your shipping info. My annies are a trio of blue & a quad of black penned together so you should get some blue & maybe lavender with the blacks.

MINE on the Ancona

OFFER:
4+ Ancona (blue & black, could throw other colors)

Or

10+ Rainbow Layers, all roos carry blue/green gene

Or

4+ Slate/Palm turkey (trio of blue slate penned with trio of royal palm)-Available as soon as fertility is confirmed, 2 batches in now with low fertility on batch 1, want higher fertility before shipping, will check batch 2 on Wed)

Is this thread still active, if so im looking for any type of duck eggs for a fair price ($2-$10) or i can trade a dozen Porcelian d'Uccle eggs

Last edited:
Is this thread still active, if so im looking for any type of duck eggs for a fair price ($2-$10) or i can trade a dozen Porcelian d'Uccle eggs

This is a swap thread. You claim from the current offer (post above yours) & make an offer of your own. See post 1 for rules. We have changed rules to allow pretty much anything but chicken as a first offer. You may offer chicken after offering something else.

If you are just looking to buy duck eggs, try the Buy, Sell, Trade section. I have Ancona eggs available, but they are rare breed & are $24/doz plus shipping.

ok, I'm caving!
MINE on the Ancona (you are NPIP right?)

Offer:
4 Welsh Harlequin (gold and silver phase)
or
6 chicken, hens are marans and white leghorn. Roo is a white leghorn/silver lakenvelder

Ooo WH.... Are they sq or bq or just pet quality? (Or is there a separate thread for questions?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom