WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've only got one pure group right now and one of them is broody... (And the other is trying I think)

If the following offer is acceptable... I'll take the welshies

4 pure pekin eggs

6 Cayuga with either a welsh harlequin drake or pekin drake (they are penned together)

Or a silver living locket with chain (similar to origami owl) and two charms (a $30+ value) the charms in the photo are samples I can send you my available charms if claimed)

Last edited:
I've only got one pure group right now and one of them is broody... (And the other is trying I think)

If the following offer is acceptable... I'll take the welshies

3 or 4 pure pekin eggs

6 Cayuga with either a welsh harlequin drake or pekin drake (they are penned together)

Or a silver living locket with chain (similar to origami owl) and two charms (a $30+ value) the charms in the photo are samples I can send you my available charms if claimed)

Must have a minimum of 4 eggs in an offer for ducks.

Silkie, anything on the fertility of those muscovy,,,,,

this is why I am waiting to swap, these guys are young yet, and the cold weather, just not sure about fertility yet....

not to mention they are huge,,, not sure how many would be interested in these

Current offer...

Mine on the WH.

4 pure pekin eggs

6 Cayuga with either a welsh harlequin drake.

Silkie, anything on the fertility of those muscovy,,,,,

this is why I am waiting to swap, these guys are young yet, and the cold weather, just not sure about fertility yet....

not to mention they are huge,,, not sure how many would be interested in these

Lots of broken air cells. PO was not nice to them. Several at least tried to start. 1 left that made it. 3 were cracked. 2 of the chicken eggs were complete casualties. 1 big white & 1 brown. The other 4 are developing including both bresse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom