WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote: You did. Try taping the ends of the bubble tubes. Most were from bumping ends together from the looks of it.
I usually double wrap, one strip each way,,,guess it doesn't pay to skimp.....

now who's up cause the weather is starting to break here.

to the person asking about color, these are the big french white muscovy

CURRENT. OFFER from knightie

Current offer...

I've only got one pure group right now and one of them is broody... (And the other is trying I think)

Mine on the WH.

4 pure pekin eggs

6 Cayuga with either a welsh harlequin drake.

Or a silver living locket with chain (similar to origami owl) and two charms (a $30+ value) the charms in the photo are samples I can send you my available charms if claimed)

MINE on the necklace

OFFER:
4+ Heritage turkey (Blue slate tom over blue slate & royal palm hens. Will give you black, blue slate, lavender, black mottled & blue mottled. Mottleds bred together or to palm will give you royal/black, blue & lavender palms.)

Or

10+ Rainbow Layers, all roos carry blue/green egg gene

MINE on the necklace

OFFER:
4+ Heritage turkey (Blue slate tom over blue slate & royal palm hens. Will give you black, blue slate, lavender, black mottled & blue mottled. Mottleds bred together or to palm will give you royal/black, blue & lavender palms.)

Or

Mine on the turkey eggs!

Offer:

6+ Indian runner duck eggs, mixed colors (blue, white splashed, and chocolate drakes over silver, blue, and chocolate girls)

10+ Rainbow layers EE or Americana rooster over Americana hens

Lots of heirloom seeds can provide a list if needed.

Mine on the turkey eggs!

Offer:

6+ Indian runner duck eggs, mixed colors (blue, white splashed, and chocolate drakes over silver, blue, and chocolate girls)

Possibility of muscovy eggs too ( checking to make sure fertility is good) pied drake over barred female or pied females.

MINE on the necklace

OFFER:

Or

Mine on the turkey eggs!

Offer:

Please PM me your shipping info.

Possibility of muscovy eggs too ( checking to make sure fertility is good) pied drake over barred female or pied females.
MINE on Muscovy! I can wait until fertility is proven :) I'll PM you my shipping info though

OFFER:
6 WH eggs (to ship week of 3/24) fertility 96-100% right now
OR
2 goose eggs (to ship week of 3/34) fertility is running 80-95% right now) these are American Buff/Sebs. Chances are they are pure Buff as they are the most active and actively laying. Though the sebs are free ranging with them
OR
6 chicken mix. Leghorn/silver lakenvelder roo over 1 barred rock hen, 1 light brahma hen, 2 marans hens (1 black, 1 blue copper), 1 welsummer hen, and 1 white leghorn hen (sold some hens to lessen the number of birds in my coop so you will likely get 1 of each/a variety of the above eggs). Fertility is now 90-100%

mine on WH's

offer
 4 - pekin
 4 - rouens
 2 - fawn & white runner plus your pick of 2 others pekin or rouen
Or 2 Toulouse goose eggs have 4 set now will see how they grow

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom