WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never mind.
I am just gonna say mine. ( I will decide what I want on Friday, no time right now)

Offer
6+ white Muscovy eggs to ship after the 25th
18 mixed breed eggs, all colors, shapes and sizes
6+ bantam Cochin ( mostly mille fleur, but I do have a pair of Wheaton in there)
6+ white bresse

Or if you are local and want to drive (I will not ship them) I have a pair of extra black east indies that I will side swap with.

Yay! Just let me know what and when.

Never mind.
I am just gonna say mine. ( I will decide what I want on Friday, no time right now)

Offer
6+ bantam Cochin ( mostly mille fleur, but I do have a pair of Wheaton in there)
6+ white bresse

Or if you are local and want to drive (I will not ship them) I have a pair of extra black east indies that I will side swap with.

So exactly what breeds are making up the mix breed eggs?

Never mind.

Offer
6+ white bresse

So exactly what breeds are making up the mix breed eggs?

Many generations of mixes plus anything nor in the breeding pens at the time...could be anything from serama to jersey giant....right now the pures in there are Dominique, mottled java, serama, Orpington,

Wow, that is quite a mix! What the heck, mine on the mix breeds.

Offer:

4 Eastern black turkeys (These will ship out next Monday. They are also the last set I will be offering for a while.)

Or

6 BO eggs (available 4/25)

If I wasn't already yelled at this year for setting eggs I would claim those turkeys...

I'd claim those turkey eggs but I don't have any waterfowl to offer up
hit.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom