WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, that is quite a mix! What the heck, mine on the mix breeds.

Offer:

4 Eastern black turkeys (These will ship out next Monday. They are also the last set I will be offering for a while.)

Or

6 BO eggs (available 4/25)

Mine on the turkeys (just ship them with the other order)

OFFER:

12+ Coturnix mix

or

10+ Rainbow layers

or

4+ Ancona duck

In the mean time I am eating my Toulouse Geese eggs. It seems I am always too late. We made crepes this morning for breakfast. The crepes were made with home ground wheat flour, goose eggs and goats milk.
thumbsup.gif

I thought I was the only one who ground her own flour. I just made the best bread from home ground flax, barley, oats, brewers spent grains and chick peas. I had to add gluten and double the yeast to get it to look like bread, but it tastes awesome! Sorry for the non-sequitor. Marking my spot.

CURRENT OFFER:

12+ Coturnix mix

or

10+ Rainbow layers

or

4+ Ancona duck
I suppose I'll MINE the ancona eggs to keep the post going :) My eggs from you from before are hatching now! I had to throw 1 dud out and looks like I have 1 that quit. But so far I have 2 out and 3 in the process!

Offer:
4 call duck eggs (will be a combo of silkies, magpies, and magpie/white/blue penciled)
or
4 Ancona duck eggs (black hens over a blue drake, nicely marked and big in size)
or
6 chicken (marans, barred rock, and leghorn hens over a leghorn/lakenvelder rooster)

Last edited:
I suppose I'll MINE the ancona eggs to keep the post going :) My eggs from you from before are hatching now! I had to throw 1 dud out and looks like I have 1 that quit. But so far I have 2 out and 3 in the process!

Offer:
4 call duck eggs (will be a combo of silkies, magpies, and magpie/white/blue penciled)
or
4 Ancona duck eggs (black hens over a blue drake, nicely marked and big in size)
or
6 chicken (marans, barred rock, and leghorn hens over a leghorn/lakenvelder rooster)

Mine on the call eggs. Offer on my swap page to ship Saturday

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/tammys-swap-page

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom