WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
CURRENT OFFER

Mine on the call eggs. Offer on my swap page to ship Saturday

https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/tammys-swap-page

MINE call eggs :) Even trade I guess! I'll PM you my address

OFFER:
4 call eggs (silkies, magpies, whites, blue penciled pieds. Only the silkies are separate so the rest will be mixed colors)
or
4 ancona eggs (blue drake over black hens, nicely marked, fairly large sized birds)
or
6 chicken eggs

Edited to add some pics. Some of my calls (the whites, penciled, and ancona are penned together.) The splash and black and white ancona call are separated from the rest as are the silkies)
And a pic of some of the most recent ancona ducklings (only once in a while do i get a heavily marked one. Most are speckly and more spotted)

Mine on the calls

OFFER:
12+ assorted coturnix, mix of jumbo & regular in several colors

or

6+ mix of polish crosses & ee bantams (could be pure polish, polish/silkies or crested ee)

or

10+ Rainbow layers

UPDATED OFFER:

12+ assorted coturnix, mix of jumbo & regular in several colors
or
6+ mix of polish crosses & ee bantams (could be pure polish, polish/silkies or crested ee)
or
10+ Rainbow layers
or
4+ Ancona duck

I've got room in the incubator (and would grab those Anconas)but none of my ducks are laying.. They are molting?! After they molted this fall!(well most of them did) and I only have chickens... Maybe some jewelry stuff.. I'd have to look.

No worries. My bators are stuffed too & I have 2 batches of eggs on the way...plus quail eggs that need to go in & about 10 dozen eggs on the counter & 3 dozen in the fridge. Time to make deviled eggs again...lol

Wonder if I can vac pack some eggs for winter when they slow down...lol

No worries. My bators are stuffed too & I have 2 batches of eggs on the way...plus quail eggs that need to go in & about 10 dozen eggs on the counter & 3 dozen in the fridge. Time to make deviled eggs again...lol

Wonder if I can vac pack some eggs for winter when they slow down...lol

Haha!! I know I have like 20 call duck eggs just from the past two days!!! I went kind of overboard on ordering adult breeders and now I have at least 10 laying hens.

I've started weeding out the bigger hens and replacing them with littler hens. Just got a great pair of khaki call ducks. The hen is so tiny she makes my tiny blue pencilled look HUGE.

I have some promising babies from Clousert on here. Thinking they may show well. Excited to see how they grow out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom