WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine

Can I have a combo of muscovy and quail eggs? (a mix of the quail eggs would be fine)

Offer:
4 black pied, barred (in blue, black or lav) or white muscovy eggs (mix)
6 ameraucana eggs (lav and lav split)
i can up the muscovy offer to 6 eggs
and i can also offer 6 silkie/sizzle eggs in addition to the other offers

i can up the muscovy offer to 6 eggs
and i can also offer 6 silkie/sizzle eggs in addition to the other offers
Ok I'm confused! Mine on the silkie sizzle eggs:) if they are the current offer.

My offer is 12 Indian Runner hatching eggs.

Last edited:

Ok I'm confused! Mine on the silkie sizzle eggs:) if they are the current offer.

My offer is 12 Indian Runner hatching eggs.
Or I can offer 6 possibly more of hens choice from a pair of (bantam) Choc. Cochin and/or (bantam) Choc. Orp. eggs provided whomever claims these will wait until Friday for me to ship. Might have to wait until Monday if hens aren't cooperating.

Or you can choose a item possible two depending.... from my swap page.

Just curious are we allowed to offer PayPal? I re-read so many rules on these different swaps, ect.... I don't recall which was the one that said no PP.

Last edited:
BYC doesn't allow paypal on any of the swap chains any more. I would assume a Golden Feather Membership would be acceptable though. I believe there is 1 that costs about $12.

That darn PayPal rule messes with me also, I have no pure waterfowl eggs right now, I needed the space so all my breeds are together....I do have pure quail eggs of coturnix, Tennessee red, or valley quail......little bummed, I want those choc. bantams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom