WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wing, quail are an acceptable first offer.

Thanks Silkie, will see what hubby has available for me to offer, ( the quail are his now)..

On a side note, do you still have the oegb ? My boy could sure use some hen's of his own.

I don't have any pure oegb, but I can see if my aunt wants to go to the auction in the next week or 2. I do have some mixed banty chicks though that will be about his size if you want them. 6 look to be oegb mixes & I think I have a couple EE banty mix chicks out there yet. PM me for prices if you want any of them.

Or I can offer 6 possibly more of hens choice from a pair of (bantam) Choc. Cochin and/or (bantam) Choc. Orp. eggs provided whomever claims these will wait until Friday for me to ship. Might have to wait until Monday if hens aren't cooperating.

Or you can choose a item possible two depending.... from my swap page.

Just curious are we allowed to offer PayPal? I re-read so many rules on these different swaps, ect.... I don't recall which was the one that said no PP.
I seem to have stalled the swaps.

I am putting up a 6 month Golden Feather Membership as a choice.

I'm still up.....

Offer # 1---- 4 bantam choc. cochin & 4 bantam choc. orp. eggs. Should have at least 5 of each by Monday.

Offer #2 ----- 12 Indian Runner duck eggs. Mixed colors with possible crests.

Offer #3 ---- Golden Feather membership.

Offer #4 -----$10 BYC gift certificate.

Offer #5 ---- BYC cookbook.

I'm still up.....

Offer # 1---- 4 bantam choc. cochin & 4 bantam choc. orp. eggs.  Should have at least 5 of each by Monday.

Offer #2 ----- 12 Indian Runner duck eggs.  Mixed colors with possible crests.

Offer #3 ---- Golden Feather membership.

Offer #4 -----$10 BYC gift certificate.

Offer #5 ---- BYC cookbook.

Mine on the runners

Offer:
Hen's choice mix of 4+ call, ancona &/or turkey (all are laying sporadically, so can't guarantee the exact mix here. You will get what the hens decide to give me)

Or

6+ Hen's choice of polish &/or silkie/sizzle. Polish are pure, but mixed colors. Silkie/sizzle are silkie roo over 1 silkie hen & 2 sizzle hens. Mixed color pen.

Or

10+ Assorted layers, lay all colors

Updated offer:

Pick 2 of the following breeds (none are laying consistently enough for a full order of 1 breed but any 2 together will work):

Ancona duck, mixed color

Heritage turkey, blue slate tom over blue slate & royal palm hens, produces slate & mottled

Polish, mixed color

Silkie roo over silkie & sizzle hens, mixed color

Call duck, mixed color

Silkie roo over EE bantam hen

Or

10+ Assorted layers (lots of colors, can do all blue & green eggs on request)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom