WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated offer:

Pick 2 of the following breeds (none are laying consistently enough for a full order of 1 breed but any 2 together will work):

Ancona duck, mixed color

Heritage turkey, blue slate tom over blue slate & royal palm hens, produces slate & mottled

Polish, mixed color

Silkie roo over silkie & sizzle hens, mixed color

Call duck, mixed color

Silkie roo over EE bantam hen

Or

10+ Assorted layers (lots of colors, can do all blue & green eggs on request)

The anconas are laying well enough now to offer 4+

Updated offer:

4+ Anconas (black & blue hens covered by blue drakes split to chocolate...have thrown black, blue, silver, chocolate & lilac)

Or

6+ Assortment of polish & silkie/sizzle
Polish: blue laced gold roo over gold laced, splash & white crested black hens)
Silkie/sizzle: blue partridge silkie roo over porcelain silkie, paint sizzle & blue partridge sizzle hens

Or

10+ Rainbow layers

Or

Hen's Choice Assortment of 8+ of everything listed above plus heritage turkey & ee bantam/silkie as determined by the hens

Updated offer:

4+ Anconas (black & blue hens covered by blue drakes split to chocolate...have thrown black, blue, silver, chocolate & lilac)

Or

Silkie/sizzle: blue partridge silkie roo over porcelain silkie, paint sizzle & blue partridge sizzle hens

Or

10+ Rainbow layers

Or

Hen's Choice Assortment of 8+ of everything listed above plus heritage turkey & ee bantam/silkie as determined by the hens

This is still the current offer.

Plus I can offer 6+ Assorted color Polish as described above.

I hatched a few of the polish & silkie/sizzles over the weekend. Colors from the silkie/sizzles appear to be a paint, a blue & a splash. The paint is looking like a sizzle already. Polish colors were white crested black, white crested blue, gold laced, splash, blue crested blue & 1 that looks like it will be blue laced gold like daddy.

Updated offer:

Or

Or

10+ Rainbow layers

Or

I hatched a few of the polish & silkie/sizzles over the weekend. Colors from the silkie/sizzles appear to be a paint, a blue & a splash. The paint is looking like a sizzle already. Polish colors were white crested black, white crested blue, gold laced, splash, blue crested blue & 1 that looks like it will be blue laced gold like daddy.

UPDATED OFFER:
I just moved, so it may be a couple weeks before everyone gets back in gear.

You may choose from the above offers & wait for them to get back to laying, or choose from the following offers instead:

Up to 10oz of homemade soap, mix & match fragrances & additives

Or

Up to 10oz homemade bath salts, mix & match fragrances & additives

Or soap & bath salt combo to total 10oz, mix & match fragrances & additives

PM me for available fragrances & additives.

Updated offer:

Or

Or

10+ Rainbow layers

Or

UPDATED OFFER:
I just moved, so it may be a couple weeks before everyone gets back in gear.

You may choose from the above offers & wait for them to get back to laying, or choose from the following offers instead:

Up to 10oz of homemade soap, mix & match fragrances & additives

Or

Up to 10oz homemade bath salts, mix & match fragrances & additives

Or soap & bath salt combo to total 10oz, mix & match fragrances & additives

PM me for available fragrances & additives.

Bumping this. Still current offer. The silkie/sizzles are laying regularly but occasionally freeze before I can get to them.

Bumping this. Still current offer. The silkie/sizzles are laying regularly but occasionally freeze before I can get to them.

My eggs are freezing also. I think mine are on strike anyway. FYI the eggs I swapped with you in spring gave me 2 females...1 blue and 1 chocolate. I should have some to swap in spring...if they don't go broody. The older ones spent most of the time on eggs last summer/fall. I couldn't get a egg for nothing.

My eggs are freezing also. I think mine are on strike anyway. FYI the eggs I swapped with you in spring gave me 2 females...1 blue and 1 chocolate. I should have some to swap in spring...if they don't go broody. The older ones spent most of the time on eggs last summer/fall. I couldn't get a egg for nothing.

I kept a gorgeous pair of chocolates from your hatch. I think I had a total of 5 hatch, 1 was white. I swapped the extras to Kentucky for turkey poults. Her little boy LOVES his spotty babies.

I kept a gorgeous pair of chocolates from your hatch. I think I had a total of 5 hatch, 1 was white. I swapped the extras to Kentucky for turkey poults. Her little boy LOVES his spotty babies.
Oh good! I should have some nice color variation this spring. We will see. :0) I have 2 drakes and 6 ducks now.

For spring I will have 2 drakes & 5 ducks. There are 3 extra young drakes out there right now that need to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom