WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be me, but I have absolutely nothing laying at the moment. I can offer mixed heritage turkeys if someone wants to wait on them to start laying & me to check fertility.

Will anyone have call duck eggs in spring? I'm thinking I'd like to try to hatch some. :eek:) I will have ancona eggs but they aren't laying regularly enough right now. Hopefully this spring and summer they wont go broody as much. I had a time last year with broody ducks.

Will anyone have call duck eggs in spring? I'm thinking I'd like to try to hatch some. :eek:) I will have ancona eggs but they aren't laying regularly enough right now. Hopefully this spring and summer they wont go broody as much. I had a time last year with broody ducks.

Will anyone have call duck eggs in spring? I'm thinking I'd like to try to hatch some. :eek:)   I will have ancona eggs but they aren't laying regularly enough right now.  Hopefully this spring and summer they wont go broody as much.  I had a time last year with broody ducks. 
I'll have grey call eggs for sure. I doubt I'll trade any snowy as I need to improve and rebuild my breeding programs there.

I'll have grey call eggs for sure. I doubt I'll trade any snowy as I need to improve and rebuild my breeding programs there.

Ok great.  Just keep me in mind.  I usually start hatching March/April when the weather breaks.  I'm in WV.  

@minihorse927
Eggor is who the chocolates came from. Her eggs hatched really well for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom