WATERFOWL EGG SWAP

Status
Not open for further replies.
The current offer lies with me. None of mine are currently laying. I can offer mixed heritage turkey eggs once they begin laying & fertility is confirmed
Or
3 bars of handmade soap, check with me on what is available

I will take the turkey eggs if they can be sent later. I can do a short wait list on ancona eggs if anyone is interested. I just want to make sure they are laying and temps are optimal for collecting/shipping. Probably March.

4 + ancona duck eggs (if you don't mind waiting until the weather gets a little warmer)

6 + chicken assortment. Same deal here... Very likely to get pure large fowl black cochin when they start laying. I just haven't separated them yet. I have Marans, EE and LF Cochin roos over LF cochin hens, RIR, faverolles, australourpe. I may have some bantam cochins blue/splash also if I can get any eggs from them (she laid an egg and is already trying to sit on it) I can't guarantee with them...lol.

I will take the turkey eggs if they can be sent later. I can do a short wait list on ancona eggs if anyone is interested. I just want to make sure they are laying and temps are optimal for collecting/shipping. Probably March.

4 + ancona duck eggs (if you don't mind waiting until the weather gets a little warmer)

6 + chicken assortment. Same deal here... Very likely to get pure large fowl black cochin when they start laying. I just haven't separated them yet. I have Marans, EE and LF Cochin roos over LF cochin hens, RIR, faverolles, australourpe. I may have some bantam cochins blue/splash also if I can get any eggs from them (she laid an egg and is already trying to sit on it) I can't guarantee with them...lol.
mine ancona eggs please! No problems waiting.

Offer
4+ ancona eggs in mid March
Or you can get them now but no guarantees on purity and I'll send 1 days worth which can be 7 to 9 eggs.

Or 6+ swedish flowers for mid to late march.

Offer
Or you can get them now but no guarantees on purity and I'll send 1 days worth which can be 7 to 9 eggs.

Mine on anconas, PM me about waiting or not

Offer
12+ Jumbo brown coturnix (small possibility of Roux)
Or
8+ Crossbred Chickens (We are trying for a heavy meaty layer, so far so good)

Current offer from WaterfowlWierdo

Offer

Mine on anconas, PM me about waiting or not

Offer
12+ Jumbo brown coturnix (small possibility of Roux) 
Or
8+ Crossbred Chickens (We are trying for a heavy meaty layer, so far so good)

I have some mixed breed chicken eggs I'm willing to trade for Toulouse or turkey eggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom