Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Not at all!!!!!

• Haven't joined...

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
"I think that is about it for cleanup. Now I can open again. Thanks for your help, Charlie" Vera said smiling at him
Charlie smiled back, and when he turned, a stab could be seen in his back, and orc was standing in the doorway, one of the last of them in the city, his sword dripping with Charlie's blood, Charlie gasped, collapsed, and breathed his last breath, the orc took a step towards Vera.

Charlie smiled back, and when he turned, a stab could be seen in his back, and orc was standing in the doorway, one of the last of them in the city, his sword dripping with Charlie's blood, Charlie gasped, collapsed, and breathed his last breath, the orc took a step towards Vera.
"No" Vera screamed, pulling out her sword, and attacking the orc. She sliced at it quickly, trying for a killing blow.

"No" Vera screamed, pulling out her sword, and attacking the orc. She sliced at it quickly, trying for a killing blow.
The orc scuttered to a cupboard and collapsed, but the thing that was most likely his mission was complete. A officer walked in the shop, "What is this? Did you kill this man?"

The orc scuttered to a cupboard and collapsed, but the thing that was most likely his mission was complete. A officer walked in the shop, "What is this? Did you kill this man?"
"What? No I did not kill Charlie, he was helping me. I was killing the orc" Vera said, pointing at it.

"What? No I did not kill Charlie, he was helping me. I was killing the orc" Vera said, pointing at it.
"Orc? I see no or..." He had just opened the cupboard, seen the orc, then said,"Lady, please come with me to the castle, in order to dispose of the orc's body, and properly take care of this young man's body, such as, what was his name?"

"Orc? I see no or..." He had just opened the cupboard, seen the orc, then said,"Lady, please come with me to the castle, in order to dispose of the orc's body, and properly take care of this young man's body, such as, what was his name?"
"Charlie" Vera said cleaning her sword and sheathing it. "I don't know what, or if he has family around"

"Charlie" Vera said cleaning her sword and sheathing it. "I don't know what, or if he has family around"
"Oh, another one of them dead, many unknown folk have died today, I must now take them away," The officer got a griffin, and loading the orc onto in, and loaded Charlie onto another griffin.

"I don't know... How about back to the castle?" Lulu said.

(Could someone take the black witch? If so, just remember, she's pure evil. If someone does, then I'll make an assistiant for her.)

Golden Sun replied, "Sounds good to me." She flew up into the sky, carrying her vase Lulu bought her.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom