Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No.

• Not at all!!!!!

• Haven't joined...

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters
"Oh, another one of them dead, many unknown folk have died today, I must now take them away," The officer got a griffin, and loading the orc onto in, and loaded Charlie onto another griffin.
Vera followed, closing the shop "So why do you need me at the castle?" she asked curiously

Vera followed, closing the shop "So why do you need me at the castle?" she asked curiously
"Write down how he died, to put in the archives," He helped her onto a hippogriff, and got on his, and flew off, the other beasts following his, at the castle, he had her fill out a forum, and then gave her a pagisi foal, as payment for being such a good help, and dilivered her home.

"Write down how he died, to put in the archives," He helped her onto a hippogriff, and got on his, and flew off, the other beasts following his, at the castle, he had her fill out a forum, and then gave her a pagisi foal, as payment for being such a good help, and dilivered her home.
"Thanks" Vera said, looking over the foal. She led it into through the shop to the stables in the back.(I play it or you?)

"Coming" Vera made sure the stable doors were secure before going to the door and opening it
In the door way, stood James, "Just checking in, Lady, how are you? I seen the report on the poor young man, what happened? I know it was in the archives, but I wanted to hear it from your own words."

In the door way, stood James, "Just checking in, Lady, how are you? I seen the report on the poor young man, what happened? I know it was in the archives, but I wanted to hear it from your own words."
"Come in, please. I am alright" She moved in and to a table "Would you like some tea or anything?" She asked picking up a teapot "He just came in and started helping me clean up. The only thing I know about him is his name, Charlie."

"Come in, please. I am alright" She moved in and to a table "Would you like some tea or anything?" She asked picking up a teapot "He just came in and started helping me clean up. The only thing I know about him is his name, Charlie."
"I said to him you may ned help, and he asked to come help you, he thought you'd need help tidying up, he was a good young man,"James fell silent. After a few minutes, he said, "Yes please, may I sit? Do you need anymore help?"

Last edited:
"I sent him to help you, thought you'd need help tidying up, he was a good young man,"James fell silent. After a few minutes, he said, "Yes please, may I sit? Do you need anymore help?"
"Yes,sit." She said setting a cup in front of him and pouring some tea. She sat down, thinking about all that had happened "We had finished cleaning up and he was about to leave when an orc came in and stabbed him in the back from the doorway." She closed her eyes and shook her head "I killed the orc, but I couldn't help Charlie, just as I couldn't help my mom earlier"

"Yes,sit." She said setting a cup in front of him and pouring some tea. She sat down, thinking about all that had happened "We had finished cleaning up and he was about to leave when an orc came in and stabbed him in the back from the doorway." She closed her eyes and shook her head "I killed the orc, but I couldn't help Charlie, just as I couldn't help my mom earlier"
"What, what happened to your mom?" James asked, concerned.

Back
Top Bottom