We have lost one of our own, RIP @Dylansmom

How sad, I will really miss her.
sad.png

Oh how sad. WAY too young! I didn't know this member personally, but have seen the screen name many times over. Life is fleeting, we never know when our time is up.

Many blessings to the family. :hugs

Loretta told me to include a tribute to Mindy in the Peafowl Today magazine. I didn't realize at first that Mindy was Dylansmom...She was such a wonderful lady - It makes me regret not getting on BYC as much anymore.

If anyone has anything in particular you would like me to publish about Mindy in the Peafowl Today Magazine let me know. I will probably use bits of what you all have already said if that is okay.

Does anyone know what her favorite variety was? Also, does anyone have a picture of her other than the one from the obituary website page?

Sorry to be a pest, I just want to make a nice tribute for her.

Last edited:
Loretta told me to include a tribute to Mindy in the Peafowl Today magazine. I didn't realize at first that Mindy was Dylansmom...She was such a wonderful lady - It makes me regret not getting on BYC as much anymore.

If anyone has anything in particular you would like me to publish about Mindy in the Peafowl Today Magazine let me know. I will probably use bits of what you all have already said if that is okay.

Does anyone know what her favorite variety was? Also, does anyone have a picture of her other than the one from the obituary website page?

Sorry to be a pest, I just want to make a nice tribute for her.

I got my Peafowl Today today and saw the nice tributes you did for George Connor and Rodney Michael, very nice! The magazine is so top shelf, you are just amazing! You are never a pest...

I wish I could remember what her favorite was, but truthfully I think she loved them all. I do remember that she was soo happy about getting some of Georges Violettas and treasured her visit to see him.

Back
Top Bottom