WE MEET BY TERRIBLE ACCIDENT!! NEW MEMBER POST TODAY!

UrbnHalfDzn

In the Brooder
6 Years
Nov 4, 2013
Hi everybody! My name is Michelle! My husband and I are part of a large family of urban backyard "chicken-ers" here in Texas. We have 5 children. Two in college. Three younger kiddos left in our brick and mortar roost. The other babies include 1 miniature shitzhu (a new puppy on her way to a new home tomorrow) & 6 beautiful chickens. 3 Easter Eggers, 2 Black Australorpes, 1 Welsummer. Every body was raised from hatchling and everybody is egging now! We LOVLOVELOVE our feathery babies! They bring us much love and affection. They get their TREAT dried worms and garden delight veggies everyday in the evening from our hands. They all lay their eggs in the AM and everybody rises together and hangs out with very little fighting or pecking! This is our first year with chickens and we are in love with the job with chose! Anyway- looking forward to meeting everyone and getting to learn a lot about chickens general care. NOW- for the explanation to my POST heading.... one of our beautiful girls got attacked this afternoon by our new puppy. I have posted pictures and welcome any advice or suggestions. WE ARE DEVASTATED TONIGHT!

Back
Top Bottom