Wedding photo update~ Don't one person yell at me/ coloring my chicken

First of all I want to apologize for not reading this entire thread. I just found it and it's quite long.

I love the color. She is beautiful and I loe the necklace. Did she carry the rings on the necklace?

I have a pet silkie that lives in the house and I rarely hear a sound from her. She is very quiet and not flighty at all. She plays with the grandkids, lets them tote her around and when she's out roaming around and we're eating she's like a puppy. Stands there and coos waiting for scraps.
roll.png

I had a white chihuahua that I dyed for easter one year. She was pink. I used food coloring. I was concidering colering George for easter this year. I had thought of using Kool Aid The food coloring was light on the dog.
idunno.gif

If I ever had a wedding it would include my chickens as well. They would be the guests.
thumbsup.gif
I'd need a couple of humans that could sign as witness though.
old.gif

Quote:
I saw a show once where dogs hair was dyed and cut into shapes. It was really cool. Makes me want to go out and gather up my white silkies. lol Wouldn't it be really cool ifwe could actually show chickens we colored? Just imagine what interesting ideas we could see.

No, she always has a poop when she gets out of her cage so she stays on the linoleum floor. She don't stay out long but I just clean up after her. She only gets out on firm poop days.
roll.png

Quote:
OH MY GOISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH.. how adorable.. pink and purple.. how cool is that???

not my fault.. not my fault.. really not my fault..hehehehe

LOOKS LIKE A HOT ROCK STAR TO ME!!! .. hOT.. HOT.. HOT..!!!
XOXOXO

Quote:
they put the ring in front of her on the silk pillow.. I think everyone was waiting for her.. to peck it and fling it.. but she just sat there.. like her prima donna self.. LOL

and thank you.. and yes, do it!!! heheheheh....hehehehe
My silkie is now outside with all the others in the new coop and being her chicken self.. she can come inside if she wants too.. I think the coolest thing ever, is a silkie chicken laying on a pillow in the corner chair in my family room, just like a cat does.. she too doesnt poop when she is just laying there.

xoxoxo

Quote:
shoot she needs.. a diamond necklace around her neck!!!!
xooxxoxo hehehehhehe

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Love it!
wee.gif

Quote:
OH MY GOISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH.. how adorable.. pink and purple.. how cool is that???

not my fault.. not my fault.. really not my fault..hehehehe

LOOKS LIKE A HOT ROCK STAR TO ME!!! .. hOT.. HOT.. HOT..!!!
XOXOXO

IS YOUR FAULT... IS YOUR FAULT... IS YOUR FAULT...
lau.gif

My hubby wants to me to do Emily poka-dotted... that should be interesting. I hope everyone knows, these are our pets and they are treated like members of the family. My girls are so spoiled, so laid back, so into being blown dry... they don't even notice what we are doing.

Oh, and my girls come in the house too... and they have a chair of their very own... (which is covered in case of accident). I can pretty much tell when someone is gonna poo... and get them into the sunroom before they do it. Easy clean up in there.

I tried to send you a PM yesterday, but your inbox was full...

Diana

Back
Top Bottom