Wedding photo update~ Don't one person yell at me/ coloring my chicken

Quote:
Awesome article, you need that published. Very well written and funny..lovednyour comparisons.

I found your article very informative too

And hey ..lol, love that pink chicken..hehehehehe

Quote:
OH MY GOISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSH.. how adorable.. pink and purple.. how cool is that???

not my fault.. not my fault.. really not my fault..hehehehe

LOOKS LIKE A HOT ROCK STAR TO ME!!! .. hOT.. HOT.. HOT..!!!
XOXOXO

IS YOUR FAULT... IS YOUR FAULT... IS YOUR FAULT...
lau.gif

My hubby wants to me to do Emily poka-dotted... that should be interesting. I hope everyone knows, these are our pets and they are treated like members of the family. My girls are so spoiled, so laid back, so into being blown dry... they don't even notice what we are doing.

Oh, and my girls come in the house too... and they have a chair of their very own... (which is covered in case of accident). I can pretty much tell when someone is gonna poo... and get them into the sunroom before they do it. Easy clean up in there.

I tried to send you a PM yesterday, but your inbox was full...

Thanks...and I cleared my box again..heheh

Oh polka dotted, how would u ever do that?

And yep, silkies are very special
They rock..so your rockstar is truly fitting

Diana

just found this thread
hugs.gif
for the loss of your friend My daughters have been wanting silkies for a while now but my younger daughter who is mentally challenged saw your pink chicken now she wants pink chickens guess it is time to start looking for some silkies. I am going to pm you to find out what you used. I think you are a great friend loved the picture.

Good job!!! Congratulations and who cares what anyone else thinks, your happy, your chicky is happy and your friend is happy. A win-win-win for everyone.
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom