WEIRD or ODD Eggs pics!!!! :)

Interesting pics, that one with the "dye" all over it in that line definately stayed in the later part of the process for longer I would imagine - I think...lol...

I haven't really had anymore weird egg lately...Whitey's molting so no more big eggs for a while...

Those eggs w/the part looking like its scratched off is really odd, I don't know what would cause that...

I wish i would have taken a picture, but my son had a weird on the other day. Outside it looked normal, and so he boiled it up for breakfast. when he broke it open, the yolk was dimpled and twisted like the yolk was trying to fold in half!

Yea I know how you feel LOL, we've had our GLW's since they were 2.5 wks old, they are finally about to hit 16 wks!!, anyone know when Regular Wyandotte hens start layin?
I think Wyandottes are slow to mature. The rest of my 25 week old flock started laying at 21 to 23 weeks. My SLW is just starting to squat and her wattles and comb are just starting to get redder and larger.

one of my hens is laying eggs with a dark (possibly bloody) spot on the end. Any ideas why? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom