Welcome to BackYardChickens Mobile BETA!

I was wanting to post something about myself and i don't know how. I am from Tennessee and moved to Wisconsin and would like to get to know people here that have a love for the game rooster.

My search thing is going crazy, I just tried to search for a threadd, took me 5 mins to do it. Every time I try to click on the search button, something else lights up, like subs or forum, and then takes me to that instead, when I finally get it to light up so I can type in it, the wors take for ever to show up, an while Im typing, the thread im on jumps up and down.

????????? :/

I'm just hitting the upload pic icon in a reply box of the thread I was on. Then choose upload from my device. Select my pic and hit upload. It processes like its uploading, but after its finished there is nothing there in the text box. I even hit reply just to see if maybe it was there and nothing. I'm using iOS6.

My search thing is going crazy, I just tried to search for a threadd, took me 5 mins to do it. Every time I try to click on the search button, something else lights up, like subs or forum, and then takes me to that instead, when I finally get it to light up so I can type in it, the wors take for ever to show up, an while Im typing, the thread im on jumps up and down.

Hi, I am having both of these issues as well...exactly as described.
The picture issue I noticed yesterday, It let me post two, then it stopped working. Wont work today either.
The search issue has been going on from day one, but comes and goes.
I have a hard time while typing text too, the window is so small, and after a few lines you cant see what your typing, and trying to scroll and edit is a nightmare.
I am using a motorola electrify.
It is great for reading threads though :)

Last edited:
I'm just hitting the upload pic icon in a reply box of the thread I was on. Then choose upload from my device. Select my pic and hit upload. It processes like its uploading, but after its finished there is nothing there in the text box. I even hit reply just to see if maybe it was there and nothing. I'm using iOS6.

Back
Top Bottom