Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I think we found our meeting place!!!

:lau :lau :lau

lau.gif

Nah... cuz then JR would have to whoop on Shade and then I'd have to whoop on JR and by then you'd be ready for round 2 and I'll be wore out...
gig.gif

Knock that chit off!! You're more than you think you are...

Flockin awesome egg, Phil!
thumbsup.gif

Ha! Same here!
highfive.gif

My ducks...
lol.png

I prob won't either!
big_smile.png

Looking forward to it!!!
It was a last minute decision... still beating out the deets, lol...

Ain't unhappy you going just I ain't
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
but really I can't headed to Clarksville at day light to pick up a broken down van
th.gif
Stupid van have to raise it up to Jack's giant to pull the engine and all my shade trees are far far away .
hmm.png
I'm here but I ain't happy
tongue.gif
gig.gif

Ain't unhappy you going just I ain't :hit :hit :hit but really I can't headed to Clarksville at day light to pick up a broken down van :th Stupid van have to raise it up to Jack's giant to pull the engine and all my shade trees are far far away  .:/  I'm here but I ain't happy :tongue :gig

Sorry, K!!!!! :hit :hugs

We'll have a drink for ya!

sad.png
HI Friday
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
Ain't unhappy you going just I ain't
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
but really I can't headed to Clarksville at day light to pick up a broken down van
th.gif
Stupid van have to raise it up to Jack's giant to pull the engine and all my shade trees are far far away .
hmm.png
I'm here but I ain't happy
tongue.gif
gig.gif

Hi K.
hugs.gif
. Finally got the grandkids bathed and put to bed. Just need to put the left overs away so we can eat tomorrow night - made a double batch penne primavera with chicken so dinner will be ready when DD and SIL get home.

Pulling an engine in the sun does not sound like fun. Be careful you don't get heatstroke!

If you want ducks, I'll make an exception for the longer trip! :lau

Guess we'll have to hang a big left! :D

Well your safe ain't no wild turkey there :lau  no G&T neither

Hey, I can broaden my horizons for a special occasion. :D

Hi K. :hugs .  Finally got the grandkids bathed and put to bed.  Just need to put the left overs away so we can eat tomorrow night - made a double batch penne primavera with chicken so dinner will be ready when DD and SIL get home.

Pulling an engine in the sun does not sound like fun.  Be careful you don't get heatstroke!

I knew you'd be on the sunburn thing, I also knew it was stupid. :(

Glad things are going well with the kiddos!

I got something else up my sleeve ;)

Do tell...

Nice egg Phil!

I swear, that meth crap is ridiculous. I have no sympathy for whatever happens to them because of that junk. That's as nice as I can be about it.

Amen
Speaking of ducks.... I'm getting call eggs tomorrow! :ya

And better than just that, Ravyn is meeting me half way!! So we don't have to ship them! I'm so excited, I'll be lucky to get any sleep tonite!

:weee

Sweet...Rav is just awesome.
WOOHOO!! :celebrate

Is it tomorrow yet??? :fl

Somewhere.....:)
I'm so glad she has good people for support!  She's in my thoughts, prayers, etc.

G'night all.  Catch ya tomorrow.

Rav & WV, have a great visit.  I'll be thinking about you.

Good night.....:frow

Phil I never realized your hands were so small            

It was cold outside....

Ain't unhappy you going just I ain't :hit :hit :hit but really I can't headed to Clarksville at day light to pick up a broken down van :th Stupid van have to raise it up to Jack's giant to pull the engine and all my shade trees are far far away  .:/  I'm here but I ain't happy :tongue :gig

Dude if a had the cash I'd fly down to help......although the heat might be a bit too much for my YANKEE blood and my hands might be too small to hold the wrenches.

I got something else up my sleeve ;)

Your wife bakes Cookies too?!!!??.....:lau

Guess we'll have to hang a big left!
big_smile.png

Hey, I can broaden my horizons for a special occasion.
big_smile.png

I knew you'd be on the sunburn thing, I also knew it was stupid.
sad.png

Glad things are going well with the kiddos!
Do tell...

Do you have any Aloe? Not the extract, the real plant. Split the leaves and rub the inner gel on your sunburn. Works better than anything else. Doesn't grow as well for me in NM as it did in CA, but I have a few pots of it outside in the summer and inside in the winter.

Hi K.
hugs.gif
. Finally got the grandkids bathed and put to bed. Just need to put the left overs away so we can eat tomorrow night - made a double batch penne primavera with chicken so dinner will be ready when DD and SIL get home.

Pulling an engine in the sun does not sound like fun. Be careful you don't get heatstroke!

The wasp stings on my head still hurt .Course I sent them to taco city won't bother me no more
cool.png
really not to bad just not in to it .Maybe Monday I'll fell better about It. I take breaks in the shade drink lots of water . It's not the engine its everything engine transaxle whole suspension system all comes down at once . the one I'm going to pick up in the morning is all apart. the guy gave up and put it on G L . I'm getting it cheap. I'm a classic over doer DW's van is getting a used engine. factory remanufactured transaxle and rack and pinion new CV joints - axles and new bearing hub assemblies . Doing all this because I asked her if she would trade it in and she said no . Seems to think If I can have so many she should be able to have a couple
hu.gif
problem is I can't work on mine cause I'm always working on hers . Enjoy them babies know I would

Back
Top Bottom