Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I got my :fl for you! Lily is doing great... will try to get some new pics soon... got rid of a bunch of extra boys today, so it's quieter now, lol...

I may get rid of one of my Drakes....I really like him but he's just too aggressive with one of my hens. I've kept him sepetated from her but I can't do that forever. So I might take him and one of my hens to swap meet next month. I really don't want to. But it may just have to be that way. Either that or he might end up dinner....but my wife is opposed.

Last edited:
I may get rid of one of my Drakes....I really like him but he's just too aggressive with one of my hens. I've kept him sepetated from her but I can't do that forever. So I might take him and one of my hens to swap meet next month. I really don't want to. But it may just have to be that way. Either that or he might end up dinner....but my wife is opposed.

She won't let you eat Mean Drake? Darn...

Mostly I don't.....but of they are bad I brush them off under cold water and put them in the fridge and use them first

I don't... I hardly ever even eat eggs anymore anyways, lol...

Should use water slightly warmer than the egg itself... heat expands so pushes possible bacteria away from the egg, cold contracts and can pull possible bacteria into the shell... :)

She won't let you eat Mean Drake? Darn...
I don't... I hardly ever even eat eggs anymore anyways, lol...

Should use water slightly warmer than the egg itself... heat expands so pushes possible bacteria away from the egg, cold contracts and can pull possible bacteria into the shell... :)

Learn something new every day.

I'm not big on duck meat anyway...Goose I really like. But I get enough goose during hunting season.

Back
Top Bottom