Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

If we only had a clean house...

A clean house....

Or a house with people that actually put things away.. .

That would be good. :old

:he Neglected to reply to this. Only if they remember where they 'put things away'. Princess is organized, and the house is neat and clean but we still have no idea where our passports went. It's not a real big house either.

He is by himself now. :(
Predators have gotten all the others. I had a buddy lined up to take to join him, but couldn’t work out time to pick him up. Can you add a few more hours to a day for me? :D Hopefully I’ll get him this weekend or next.
I wish I could give you my drake! I'm going to have to find a home for my Cayuga. I can't part with Rain, he's my baby so sly will be the one that has to go. They are already fighting and spring hormones aren't even in full force yet. I really don't feel like spending all summer keeping them separated :(
I don't want injuries either to deal with. He seems to want to go for Rains eyes. That worries me. Plus when one of the girls gets caught in the middle of it. . :rolleyes:

This guy is pretty. Looks just like a Leghorn.
E619C97B-CAEC-4AD3-A4E5-BE6F967504ED.jpeg
E9F63AFF-3476-48F0-8309-FF2F92208ACA.jpeg
DE2E1726-B1E5-435E-AA63-57155F906AF5.jpeg

He is by himself now. :(
Predators have gotten all the others. I had a buddy lined up to take to join him, but couldn’t work out time to pick him up. Can you add a few more hours to a day for me? :D Hopefully I’ll get him this weekend or next.
How many have you lost to predators?

Back
Top Bottom