Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

I think I read that 20 times last night just trying to comprehend their thinking... didn't work... that poster irritates me anyways... they spread a lot of misinformation and refuse to be corrected... :/

There's always one or two idiots like that - I usually block 'em - better for my blood pressure :)

I think I read that 20 times last night just trying to comprehend their thinking... didn't work... that poster irritates me anyways... they spread a lot of misinformation and refuse to be corrected... :/

I know what you mean. Some folks, me included, should adhere to a Confucius saying. "Tis better to keep silent and have others wonder about your ignorance rather than speak and remove all doubt. ;)

I know what you mean. Some folks, me included, should adhere to a Confucius saying. "Tis better to keep silent and have others wonder about your ignorance rather than speak and remove all doubt. ;)

Nah, you're not like that! :gig

Heck, I've been wrong more times than I can count! And I appreciate being corrected when I am wrong... but they couldn't even agree with themselves! :lau

I have limited experience so I tend to adopt the role of "librarian" by having a repository of links and sharing them where relevant - it's then up to an OP where to take it from there. Even where I do have experience, I think making an OP aware that there are other schools of thought is helpful. After all, it's not an ego trip - it's trying to help out where one can.

Back
Top Bottom