Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Well said!! :thumbsup

I run entirely on mobile, so I try to tag others I know can post the relevant links, lol...

Anyways, I think I did enough dumping in the pond... sorry...

Where's the dang bartender???? :gig

Yep.  I gave her some vitamins and some Nutri-drench and left her alone.  She did the rest!  @Cynthia12
 said that this isn't uncommon in Silkies, so I relaxed significantly after that!  Cute little stinker, ain't she?   She's already Katie's favorite.

That nutridrench is some good chit ain't it? :D
Sure doesn't smell like it though :lol:

I will always keep a bottle of it on hand from now on. Fixed my little star gazer right up!

Missed ya, Deb!! But glad you are enjoying your new job!! :D

Here ya go... they can't even agree with themselves... warning, it will hurt the brain... :/

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/297632/silkie-thread/60240#post_17047155
No imagination needed... :gig
I call those 'Happy Feet' chicks... really common with short legged breeds when they hatch... I get lots of those in my Ohiki... caused by butt being bigger than the legs are ready for yet, lol... :)

:gig

Well said!! :thumbsup

I run entirely on mobile, so I try to tag others I know can post the relevant links, lol...

Anyways, I think I did enough dumping in the pond... sorry...

Where's the dang bartender???? :gig

This pond has a particular section just for dumping. Feel free to use it! :D

And what can I get ya? :);)

'Dumping at the pond' - lots of places to go with that. Perhaps that explains the odor?

Edited to say, Hi , Henny. Where ya been?

Last edited:
That nutridrench is some good chit ain't it? :D
Sure doesn't smell like it though :lol:

I will always keep a bottle of it on hand from now on. Fixed my little star gazer right up!
:gig
This pond has a particular section just for dumping. Feel free to use it! :D

And what can I get ya? :);)

I dumped a full bottle of nutridrench all over the place the other night... :sick :gig

Tennessee Honey Whiskey, neat, of course! :D ;)

Have a round on me, y'all, it's time for Lala at this end. Sour, you are on your own with the "dumping" stuff!

Enjoy the rest of your day peeps

I dumped a full bottle of nutridrench all over the place the other night...
sickbyc.gif
gig.gif

Tennessee Honey Whiskey, neat, of course!
big_smile.png
wink.png

Thought that sip of pond water was off. All sort of dumping going on.

'Dumping at the pond'  -  lots of places to go with that.  Perhaps that explains the odor?

Edited to say, Hi , Henny.  Where ya been?

Hey Sour! I've been absent from the pond lately, there's to much sludge and other mysterious substances in there! :lol: Just kidding, just super busy with summer approaching and trying to get the house to look nice! :)

Back
Top Bottom