Welcome to my pond - Swim, wade, or sit on the bank

Maybe porosity on a whole new level? Severe calcium deficiency? Maybe that hen just can convert calcium properly? :confused:
Better to sell it than give it away... :D ;)

Sold him twice! The lady that took the first lav orp said he finally calmed down and they are happy with him, but still didn't want the second one. This couple is new to chickens and I was afraid they wouldn't want him when they saw how big he is, but they liked him. I hope he does well. He was so gentle and well behaved. I'm sad to see him go.

Spike looks like a pin cushion. LOL!

Haha love it.

Sold him twice! The lady that took the first lav orp said he finally calmed down and they are happy with him, but still didn't want the second one. This couple is new to chickens and I was afraid they wouldn't want him when they saw how big he is, but they liked him. I hope he does well. He was so gentle and well behaved. I'm sad to see him go.
Haha love it.

You're quite the sales lady!

You're quite the sales lady!

Yea well, had this one not gotten away from us that first night, and had she not had to rush off, they would have been gone then! But I think it all worked out for the best.

Eta now if only I could sell the extra male choc orps :/

Last edited:

Spike looks like a pin cushion. LOL!

:gig

Poor Spike... looks like mine are heading into full molts now too... :/

Haha love it.

Sweet!!! I don't think I have ever sold a co... roo twice! :D

My poor Lav Orp got beat up yesterday... gotta get rid of the last Marans cockerel... I almost killed him... :(

Back
Top Bottom